The Triumph ISO 5 has more EVERUN™ underfoot than ever before to make your longest run fly by. An engineered jacquard, breathable mesh upper, combined with Saucony’s ISOFIT technology, will keep your feet cool, comfortable and locked in. A FORMFIT contoured footbed cradles your foot, giving you a custom fit and cloud-like comfort in this neutral running shoe. The Triumph ISO 5 is also helpful for runners who suffer from underpronation, also known as supination.
• Full-length EVERUN™ Midsole for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
• EVERUN™ Topsole construction for enhanced energy return
• Updated ISOFIT design creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
• Crystal rubber outsole
• FORMFIT performance contoured footbed
• Reflective elements on the heel
• Shoe Category: Neutral
• Pronation: None
• Cushion: Plush
• Construction Type: Neutral
• Surface: Road, Track
• Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
• Offset: 8mm
• Heel Stack Height: 28mm
• Forefoot Stack Height: 20mm
• Weight: 10.0 oz. | 283 g.
Price (AUD): $250.00*
FREE Shipping in Australia on orders over $100 + 30 Day FREE Returns
*All prices are quoted in Australian dollars and are subject to change by the retailer
At Saucony, we exist for runners. Runners inspire us, bring us new ideas and force us to be better. They drive our design and engineering. They keep us competitive, hungry and honest. This focus and passion fuels us as we strive to create the best running shoes and apparel on the planet. We leave work each day knowing we’ve done everything to make runners’ lives just a little bit better.
At Saucony, a good day is when we get to run. A great day is when we inspire someone else to run.